Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for someone to provide technical support of both new and existing products for a company based just outside Cambridge. This is a pivotal role in supporting efficient customer operating environments with their use of company software, enabling security and safety.
* HNC or equivalent experience in engineering or similar discipline
* Project management training is desirable
* Integration of factory automation solutions (software and capital equipment) into production line environments
* Product knowledge and issue diagnosis of automation software
* Communications and networking (RS232, RS485, TCP/IP etc)
* Barcoding and scanning
* Log file extraction and analysis
* Working knowledge of control systems, application software, network topology and enterprise systems
* I/O control to and from control systems (OPC)
For more details please contact Polytec directly.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32554 ]