Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an experienced Export Sales Manager to promote and grow export sales for the Industrial Product range of a company based just outside Cambridge. Frequent overseas travel will be required for this role although you will work from the Cambridge office and need to live locally or within a reasonable commuting distance.
* Minimum of 3 years' sales experience in industrial markets. Relevant industries may include rotary kiln based industries, power, mining or chemical industries, paper and pulp, lime and cement industries
* A proven record managing overseas channel partners - you should have solid industrial experience with good overseas sales, ideally Middle East & South Asia though this territory is not essential.
* A technical background in an engineering or scientific discipline - you should be technically minded and capable of learning about target processes & company products and able to sell these to customers at all levels from process engineers through to corporate personnel on a technical and commercial basis.
* Ability to travel to customers, agents and exhibitions 5-6 times a year. Typical trips are of 2-3 week duration.
* You will be joining an existing Sales team and will focus on supporting, developing and growing the designated regions of business as the primary focus of your daily work
A generous package is available.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32552 ]