Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for someone to help the Programme Manager of a Cambridge based company to deliver complex and high value projects.
* Liaise with the project team, clients and suppliers to arrange meetings and chase actions
* Provide a point of contact internally and externally
* Plan and monitor project schedules and resources
* Track project costs vs budget and progress against baseline and forecast
* Liaise with management to deliver appropriate resources based on the needs of the project
* Significant experience of working in a similar role within a project delivery environment
* Able to demonstrate an understanding of project management principles
* Previous experience of working with financial systems, reporting tools and the application of a budget tracking system
* High level of numeracy, literacy and able to generate high quality reporting
* Advanced knowledge of MS tools, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
For more details please contact Polytec Personnel.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32544 ]