Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking to recruit an experienced Production Technician to enhance the Production Team in the electro-mechanical assembly and test of products for a company based just outside Cambridge. This is a temporary position anticipated to last 4-6 weeks.
You will be involved in the manufacture of mechanical and electronic assemblies, testing, component level fault finding, wiring, recording and documenting.
* A formal Engineering / relevant qualification
* An understanding of electronic fundamentals
* Troubleshooting, fault finding and debugging skills
* SMT soldering (to 0201) and PCB repair skills
* Wiring and cable/harness assembly experience
* Computer literate
* The ability to read schematic designs
* Proficient in the use of standard test equipment e.g. Oscilloscope,
DVM, signal generator
* Working knowledge of PCB design software
* Basic experience with SolidWorks, or other mechanical design software
* Basic understanding of analogue and digital video processing desired
* Understanding of clean room techniques for opto-mechanical assembly
[ Cambridge, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 32536 ]