Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
This is a 12-month contract role to lead the electrical engineering aspects for a new multimillion-pound project to redevelop a new manufacturing facility. You will be experienced in electrical specification and design, including development of P&ID's, cable schedules and loop diagrams and participating in hazard and operability studies.
As the electrical engineering leader, you will be responsible for creation of basic electrical design and development of detailed design with an external consultant or engineering design house. Please get in touch for more details.
* Degree in electrical/electronic engineering
* Expert in the application of electrical engineering projects within a pharmaceutical facility
* Experience in planning, designing and programming projects utilising information technology (MS Project/Excel/CAD)
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong communicator and collaborator
[ Haverhill, Suffolk, Hourly rate: £21.80 | vacancy reference : 32476 ]