Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for someone to ensure the smooth flow of freight from delivery to distribution according to client requirements for a company based just outside Cambridge.
You will be responsible for receiving freight, putting freight away, picking freight, despatching and labelling in accordance with set requirements of each customer, mode and compliance with rules and regulations.
You will work 37.5 hours per week Mon to Fri.
* At least 1 years' warehouse experience
* Some computer input is required, therefore good keyboard skills and an understanding of computer systems is required
* Counterbalance FLT licence required
* Reach FLT license would be an advantage but not essential
* Previous use of SAP would be an advantage
* Candidate will require Aviation Security Training level D as minimum, training can be provided but a clean 5 year background check is essential
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Good time management skills
* Enthusiasm and flexibility
* A flexible attitude to working hours is required, some overtime will be required during peak days and periods
[ near Cambourne, Cambridge, Salary range: £18,000 to £22,000 | vacancy reference : 32385 ]