Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Due to continuing success and the development of new products within a company based just outside Cambridge we are recruiting for the position of Software Engineer.
* Develop new software solutions based on the network streaming platform
* The scope of work ranges from Internet Services (i.e. Spotify) and Audio Engines (GStreamer) to GUI (QT).
* Create product concepts, implement them and validate new functions and features
* Contribute to the creation of the overall project plans for product realisation
* Consult with Product Management and R&D on roadmap planning and resource allocation for App development, software development and hardware design
* Technical education to university-level (e.g. Computer Science)
* Distinguished C/C++ Developer and expert for (embedded) Linux
* Familiarity with Network-/Internet-Standards and ARM processors
* Experience with Agile Programming (scrum) is an advantage
[ Cambridge, Salary to: £45,000 | vacancy reference : 32372 ]