Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are seeking a bright and versatile Mechanical Design Engineer to contribute to the design and development of a diverse range of new products, devices and scientific instruments for a Royston based company. You will work with multi-disciplinary teams of scientists and engineers to develop innovative solutions.
For further details please get in touch with Polytec.
* First Class Degree from a reputable university
* Extensive experience of product development in a high technology industry
* Extensive background in 3D CAD (ideally including SolidWorks)
* Innovative problem-solving skills
* Wide range of design experience which may include products, assembly jigs and test equipment
* Excellent time management skills, able to balance priorities of multiple projects
* Able to present ideas through sketches, animations, and photorealistic rendering
* Knowledge of a wide range of manufacturing techniques
* Ability to design plastic injection moulded parts would be an advantage
* Experience of sourcing off-the-shelf and custom parts and building relationships with and managing suppliers
* Hands-on ability to build, test and troubleshoot
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32294 ]