Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for someone who enjoys using their technical skills and knowledge (and is looking to develop these) to join a company based just outside Royston as a Graduate Mechanical Engineer.
You will be involved in all aspects of technology and product development - from invention, to analysis and computational modelling, to prototype design and transfer to manufacturing.
You will be bright with a strong academic record demonstrating a good grasp of the first principles of your subject
* A First or 2:1 in Mechanical Engineering preferably from a Russell Group University
* Ability to generate theoretical and empirical evidence
* Ideally you will have some industrial experience and evidence of applying your knowledge in project work
* Insatiable curiosity.
* Excellent communication skills
* Drive to succeed
* Enjoy making things
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32244 ]