Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are working with a client a few miles south of Cambridge seeking an Electronics Design Engineer. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of analogue electronics, PCB design, firmware development and be able to use mathematical equations to facilitate numerical modelling.
A generous salary is on offer - please contact Polytec today for more information!
* Excellent degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
* Highly experienced in an electrical engineering development role
* Experience in low noise, small signal, analogue circuit design
* Experience of PCB layout design and principles
* Experience of new product development and design for manufacture
Desirable skills -
* Experience of using MathCAD
* Knowledge of EasyPC PCB design tool
* Experience working with STM32 microprocessors
* Familiar with revision control tools such as SVN
* Experience of writing PC based software
[ Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32198 ]