Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an Electronics Assembly Operator with the ability to work in both conventional assembly and surface mount to join a St Ives based company.
* Assembly of products through the complete assembly process to meet the production plan.
* Set up and operate all processes in line with current Quality procedures
* Ensure planned maintenance schedules are adhered to as documented in current Quality procedures
* Ensure assembly, inspection and any test is carried out using the correct process, methods / tools and current build / test documentation.
* Ensure that build assemblies conform to IPC-A-610 standard and / or as specifically instructed in the build documentation.
* Assist in the introduction of new products within the production area ensuring their satisfactory assembly can be achieved within estimated times.
* Ensure general and any specialist skills training is sufficient and approved for the task to be performed.
* Feedback to your team leader / lead operator or any other designated Supervisor / Engineer or Manager, information regarding problems encountered with ideas for improvement.
* Ensure training matrix is up to date and reflects skills and abilities.
* Ability to adapt within a rapidly changing environment.
* Proactive and show initiative in problem solving.
* Excellent communication skills.
* A good understanding of production processes, components and packages.
* Excellent soldering skills.
* Previous experience of operating in a similar environment
[ St Ives, Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32132 ]