Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Compliance Engineer to join a highly innovative technology company based just outside Cambridge. You will be involved in development activities in support of new and existing products. You will be responsible for managing internal pre-compliance testing and managing third party test houses.
* Take responsibility for ensuring that new products comply with current international regulations at all stages of the product lifecycle and establish and implement an agreed programme of reviews for existing products to ensure continued compliance
* Provide advice to design / development engineers on best practice to ensure products pass certification tests promptly
* Establish which test standards are applicable for the product and organise consultancy with third party compliance laboratories
* Provide estimates of compliance engineering effort to assist in the planning and scheduling of project activities including internal and external compliance testing
* Recommend changes to products as applicable
* Maintain current knowledge of standards and compliance engineering practice
* Undertake document preparation for certification submissions
* Assist teams in pivoting as business needs require
* Product safety and standards experience with proven experience in the development of high technology products
* Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
* Great communication skills with the capability of contributing positively to multi-disciplinary teams
* Previous compliance experience is highly desirable
* Relevant degree or degree level qualification.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32065 ]