Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Field Applications / Support Engineer to support a growing company in its worldwide deployment activity.
You will be responsible for overseeing the system installation carried out by a third party. The role will involve considerable travel, both within the UK and overseas, sometimes at short notice.
* Customer delivery
* Project Management
* Overseeing system installation
* Undertaking customer trials
* Customer support
* Familiarity with RF system installations (antennas, transmitters and receivers) and problem solving
* Working knowledge of Linux and Python would be advantageous
* Customer Support
* Strong customer facing skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong leadership of teams
* Project management methodology
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to understand needs and pressures on a number of stakeholders
* Highly motivated, flexibility of working hours
* A willingness to travel
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32060 ]