Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are now seeking a driven, organised and proactive individual to join the Translational Biology team of a company based just outside Cambridge. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic scientist to play a key role in building a young biotech company and to contribute to the development of a new class of medicines.
* Performing licensed procedures according to Project Licence and Home Office regulations
* Collection and processing of samples and tissues
* Recording and handling of experimental data (paper and electronic)
* Accurate and timely record keeping
* A degree in Biological Sciences subject, or equivalent relevant research experience
* Home Office Personal License Modules 1-3 (A-C)
* Considerable experience of working in disease models, especially immune-related models and testing novel therapeutic agents
* At least 4 years’ experience of working in a research environment
* Self-motivated, well organised and able to work unsupervised within a small team
* A flexible approach to work and willingness to perform tasks outside of core requirements
* Be required to work overtime as required by study designs
* A high level of motivation and desire to learn.
* Willingness to contribute flexibly to a new company as required, to help it succeed
* Proactivity in solving problems and responding enthusiastically to challenges
* Excellent organisational skills and work ethic. A demonstrable ability to manage numerous priorities simultaneously and to meet agreed deadlines
* Candidates should be legally entitled to work in the UK
An understanding of microbial biology, genetics, gastrointestinal microbiota would be an advantage
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 31973 ]