Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Systems Administrator with Linux support experience. This is a new position to provide more specialist support to engineers currently running tools and infrastructure within a Cambridge based company.
As part of their IT Services team, you will collaborate with the engineering teams to build, deploy, maintain and improve engineering tools and infrastructure such as Git, SVN , Jira and in-house developed systems.
* Build, deploy, maintain and ensure the operational availability of engineering tools and infrastructure
* Review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
* Troubleshoot issues with applications and services
* Ensure engineering infrastructure and tools are patched and monitored
* Experience of supporting Linux-based platforms and VMWare
* Competency in networking and a scripting language
* Willingness to learn new tech skills as required (we will train and support you!)
* An appreciation of IT Security and Cyber Security best practices
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 31967 ]