Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are seeking a Patent Attorney for a company based near Huntingdon. You will be directly involved in research projects, supporting the business objectives.
* Ensure IP strategies are created and maintained for each project in close collaboration with technical experts and Business Developers; these IP strategies are an essential part of the business strategies.
* Ensure IP strategies are supported by a full range of IP activities: IP Creation, IP Clearance, IP Counselling, etc.
* Engage with inventors to achieve timely and high quality patent application filings.
* Drive the design, implementation and improvement of IP procedures and processes.
Knowledge / Skills required:
* A first degree in a relevant discipline, for example, Physics or Organic Chemistry and preferably a further degree.
* At least part-qualified as a European Patent Attorney and/or as a UK Chartered Patent Attorney.
* Relevant work experience as a Patent Attorney, gained within private practice or industry.
* A strong understanding of Intellectual Property, especially relating to patents, including extensive experience of drafting and prosecution before major patent offices including the EPO, UKIPO, USPTO and preferably also the JPO and SIPO.
* The ability to show initiative, independence of thought and an autonomous and proactive approach.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and a good command of the English language.
[ Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, Salary range: £50,000 to £65,000 | vacancy reference : 31928 ]