Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a commercially minded person to work as the Commercial Lead for Automation and champion the commercial strategy and client development for a company based in Cambridge. You will work extensively across consumer and industrial product and system development.
This is very much a client facing role, using your experience and working jointly with senior technologists to define technical and commercial exploitation plans. You will be providing thought leadership to clients and helping them with their investment plans, pitching to new contacts, presenting proposals, negotiating contracts, delivering projects with the team or directing technology investments.
You will be an experienced commercially focused technical consultant, business development or product management professional who has demonstrated commercial impact and ability to successfully generate business, combined with an appreciation of the potential for this area of technology.
This will be evidenced by you having many of the following:
* Passion for technology and understanding of the potential for robotics and automation
* Proven ability and track record of success within a consumer and/or industrial sector using related technology
* Experience working in a technology-based product environment - an ability to work well with technologists including software engineers, mechanical designers, electronics engineers as well as mathematicians and physicists
* Professional services experience - either through working for a professional services company, or through engaging with technology/engineering focussed professional services organisations
* Technical background e.g. technical education and/or experience in a technical product development environment
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 31427 ]