Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a technical person to join a company to support business their developers in finding opportunities that are a good fit for the company's skills and capabilities enabling an excellent job fulfilment to clients.
You will lead in the delivery of the project either as the overall technical authority (technical lead) or as the electronics lead.
* Hands on Electronics design - designing circuits, designing PCBs, testing prototypes etc
* Technical leadership of project delivery
* Supporting Business developers in finding and developing new project opportunities
* Earning client trust and promoting the company as a trusted client partner.
* Excellent academic record.
* Expert in a broad range of electronics design (particularly analogue electronics) with considerable practical design and development experience
* Experience of presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Proven track record of interacting with potential and existing clients and earning their confidence and trust
* Desire to mentor and develop junior engineers to enable successful delegation of technical project tasks
The following would be an advantage:
* Hands on knowledge of RF Electronics
* Analogue Electronics expertise
* Experience of Power Electronics, including power supply design and motor control
* Multidisciplinary systems engineering skills
* Established profile in industry as a knowledgeable and experienced Electronics Engineer.
* Design for manufacture, test, cost and reliability
* Hobby with a technical or commercial relevance
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 31425 ]