Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an Electronics Design Engineer for a company based just outside Cambridge. This is a contract role expected to last six months.
* Design, test and optimisation of analogue and power electronics circuitry
* Assembly of prototypes and 'one-offs'
* Resolution of design and integration issues
* Type approval support
* Regular reporting to project team and line manager
* On-site in Cambridge for a minimum of four whole days (Mon-Thu)
* Broad range of analogue and power electronics skills and experience
* Good hands-on assembly skills
* SMPS design and test experience
* Experience in designing to meet mandatory EMC and ESD requirements
* Design for Manufacturing and Test
* Schematic capture and PCB layout experience
* A flexible individual who is able to adapt to working within different teams within engineering as project priorities evolve.
* Communicates effectively with others across multiple disciplines
* Conscientious, reliable and enthusiastic worker who takes pride in their work
* Self-driven and motivated with ability to use own initiative and take a technical lead
* Ability to work to a high level of quality with good attention to detail
The following would be beneficial:
* Experience with Mentor Xpedition
* Design work relating to radio products
* Scripting using PERL or Python
* Experience working with Lithium Polymer batteries
[ Cambridge, , Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 30858 ]