Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Web Developer for our client based in St Ives.
The role is to specify, design, develop and test Web front and back end software for an IoT platform. You will be required to research and prototype new technologies and methods to improve customer workflows.
This clients' products include mechanical, electronic, software and ink jet printing components.
* Responsibility and ownership of the design, development and maintenance of different aspects of IoT Platform and associated technologies from initiation through to integration into a released product.
* Software technical support to other departments
* Continuous improvement of software development process using latest software methodologies.
* BSc (2:1 or 1st) / MSc in Computer Science, Maths or Physical Sciences Degree
* Professional software experience working in a multi-discipline, agile development environment with a strong background in web front end development, preferably with experience in industrial applications
* Experience of working as part of a Scrum team.
* Experience of the following:
Web development frameworks (Node.js, Angular JS).
Web services ASP.Net, WCF, JAX-WS
Detailed knowledge and understanding of RESTful API (XML/JSON)
Proven experience of developing web application user interfaces with an intuitive, adaptive and responsive user experience.
Familiarity with Thingworx
Familiarity with real time systems
* Chartered Engineer preferred
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
[ St. Ives, Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 30783 ]