Our client, based near Royston, is looking for an IT Technician to join their busy team. You'll be responsible for full desktop support and will help users with hardware, application, configuration and build issues.
Ideally you will have the following experience/skills -
* Building and updating operating systems and applications images for desktop and laptop computers
* Patching, installing and configuring computers, printers, iPads and other devices
* Creating user network and email accounts
* Setting up new accounts with appropriate security and distribution groups
* Proven experience providing telephone, desktop and remote support.
* A confident individual who thrives within a fast-paced environment.
* Complete desktop support experience, including but not limited to Windows operating systems, software installations/configuration.
* Ability to determine efficient repair/resolutions to minimise user downtime.
* Fault diagnostics, resolution and escalation procedures.
* An understanding of hardware/software purchasing would be useful but is not essential.
* Excellent customer service
If you are interested in the above, please contact Polytec today for more information!
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 30454 ]