We are recruiting for two Manufacturing Assemblers to join a team in the Ely area. You'll be a highly self-motivated, confident and enthusiastic person with a desire to achieve consistently high quality results. You'll need to display excellent organisational and time management skills. The administrative components of this role require a high level of accuracy and close attention to detail. Good communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential. A good educational background is essential, with a minimum of grade C GCSE, or equivalent, in Maths and English. An excellent working understanding of common computer software packages will also be an advantage, but full training will be given. Previous relevant soldering and electro-mechanical experience in a busy manufacturing background would be preferable, but not essential, as full training will be given. We're looking for people who can start ASAP! The contracts may well lead to permanent positions.
0800-1600 Monday - Thursday (30 minutes for lunch)
0800-1330 Friday (no lunch)
What you'll be doing:
* Assemble a wide range of sensors and assemblies following procedures and quality procedures
* Soldering and some wiring (including electro-mechanical assembly) to a high standard.
* Administration duties
* Completing paperwork promptly and correctly
* Keeping the work area clean
* Ensuring that the free issue stocks of parts for the work area are maintained regularly
* Keeping all related shelving areas organized and in good order
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
* Good educational background with a minimum of grade C GCSE, or equivalent, in Maths and English
* An excellent working understanding of common computer software packages - Advantageous
* Previous relevant soldering and electro-mechanical experience in a busy manufacturing background - Preferable
* Highly self-motivated
* Ability to work both independently and within a team
* Excellent organisational and time management skills.
* High level of accuracy and close attention to detail
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
[ Ely, Cambridgeshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 30450 ]