Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Material / Packing Controller for 8 weeks (may be extended) to ensure that all necessary parts are available and delivered in a timely manner direct to flow line for company based East side of Cambridge city.
* Ensuring all kits delivered from the warehouse are delivered to tack to meet production schedule
* Check all kits are delivered with no shortages and available from Warehouse.
* Replacement of faulty parts, in conjunction with Team leaders and supply chain.
* Internal movement of sub-assemblies and main systems between departments
* Pre-Packing of systems and 4 eye check to ensure all parts on sales order are present with team leaders in final test
* Final packing of systems in wooden crate and accessories into accessory box
* Request shipment paperwork from ODM for shipment
* Receiving and returning of goods to and from warehouse via manifest
* Daily checks of fork lift
* Return delivery of all takt trollies / boxes to warehouse
* Culture of continuous improvement.
* Location Compliance with Company procedures and controls (ISO 9001 &IS014001) as defined.
* Comply with company Health and safety procedures.
* Warehousing experience
* Forklift licence
* Airline security Trained
* PC literate
* SAP Skills
* 3-5yrs experience in packing environment
* Works well under pressure
* Previous experience of applying Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques
* Good communication skills
* Packing of component parts
* Basic mechanical / electrical skills
* High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
* Capable of working well in a team environment
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Willing to contribute to the overall improvement and success of working practices
[ Cambridge,, Hourly rate: £12.00 | vacancy reference : 30381 ]