Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a versatile and passionate Engineer to complement a multi-disciplinary team developing photovoltaic energy-harvesting products for a Cambridge based company.
* Design, build and test energy harvesting solutions for indoor and outdoor PV products.
* Lead hardware and firmware development from prototype to production stage.
* Manage device assembly with external partners.
* Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering or a related discipline and at least 3 years industry or postgraduate experience in a relevant area.
* Analog and digital circuit design
* PCB design
* Firmware development
* Hands-on assembly of prototype PCBs and devices
* Experience in negotiating with suppliers and external contractors
* Project documentation, manuals and reports in written form
* Confident working independently as well as easily integrate in new teams
* Self-starter, energetic and thorough
Experience in the following would be advantageous:
* Energy harvesting and power management
* Ultra-low-power MCUs
* Low-power wireless (eg BLE)
* Energy storage
* Product design
* Volume production
* Hardware and software development for production test equipment
[ Cambridge, , Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 30227 ]