Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Stores Assistant to join a company based just outside Cambridge to provide a high quality customer focused stores service, initially for a 5 week contract starting Monday 31st July .
* To be responsible for the accurate processing of deliveries at the goods inwards stage for movement into stock or immediate delivery
* To accurately pick, dispatch and porter, ensuring adherence to good health and safety practices and standard operating procedures, one off deliveries, consignment stocks, stationery, inventory items (Warehouse Orders) and duty free spirit (ethanol) and other items as directed by the stores supervisor in a timely, effective manner
* To provide a helpful and informed shop front customer service to staff through the issuing of consumables to customers at the stores counter.
* To attend, driving the stores van to the off-site warehouse to store and retrieve stocks and small lab equipment.
* To carry out and adhere to good housekeeping practices at all times.
* To identify the replenishment stock and establish a two way match against all deliveries.
* Good passes at GCSE / O level English and Maths
* Extensive experience in Goods in
* Good communication skills
* Good IT skills (can operate accounts package and database accurately)
* Good housekeeping practices
* Full UK driving licence
* Capable of duties without close supervision
* Able to plan and carry own work out independently
[ Cambridge,, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 30224 ]