Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
CONSULTANT ELECTRONICS / SOFTWARE ENGINEER- MEDICAL DEVICE DEVELOPMENT
The client is based in a village close to the city and offer an exciting and challenging working environment where development timescales are short and the specifications demanding but rewarding. An excellent opportunity to join a technical consultancy that's exciting and going places!
The role will be working within their multidisciplinary teams & you be responsible for developing innovative electronic or software designs and leading projects for their medical and drug delivery device development clients. In return your ingenuity will be rewarded with the satisfaction of seeing your ground-breaking new creations launched in the market, making a real difference.
* 1st or 2:1 degree in Electronic or Software Engineering.
* Strong creative and technical abilities in many of the following areas: concept generation; engineering analysis and detail design; design for high and low volume manufacturing; design for high reliability
* Practical experience of working with medical devices industry-specific regulatory processes: Quality Management Systems such as ISO 13485 and 21CFR820; risk management to ISO14971; Electronic device safety to IEC 60601; software life cycle to IEC 62304; change management; Design History File compilation; verification and validation; clinical trial support
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Ability to lead device development projects, taking responsibility for quality, time, and profit
* Commercial awareness gained in one of the following environments: device development; engineering department of a medical or pharmaceutical company; technical / design consultancy; technology start-up
* Ambitions to learn and develop further technical, project leadership, and business development skills rapidly
* Bright, conscientious and creative demonstrated by a hobby or interest with a practical or technical relevance
Benefits include a competitive salary, discretionary performance-related bonus, 12% non-contributory pension scheme, private healthcare. 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
[ Cambridge,, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 29917 ]