Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Would you like to join a growing team, at the cutting edge of medical device and drug manufacturing? Do you live in or around South Cambridgeshire/North Essex? Whether you are a degree qualified science grad or a technician with only a short amount of time in industry, but itching to learn new skills & technologies, this may be the role for you! Due to our client's continued expansion, they require Production Technicians for their ISO 7 clean room-based manufacturing facility. As with a medical device clean room, you will need to ensure that all inspections, tests and process steps are conducted according to the Company's QMS (Quality Management System) under ISO 13485. So you’ll need to have some experience working in a lab or cleanroom environment and be able to follow and work to strict quality procedures.
What You’ll Be Doing:
* Follow all Production processes under strict cleanroom quality procedures
* Carry out material inspections, device assembly and electrical testing, preparation of process mixtures and solutions for device testing.
* Ensure proper use of approved materials and calibrated / validated equipment.
What We’re Looking For:
* QMS experience e.g. ISO 13485, ISO 9001, 21 CFR Part 820.
* Awareness of Health and Safety regulations (e.g. COSHH)
* Lab or cleanroom experience
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Great team skills
* You can work under pressure
* Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or Biochemistry.
* 1+ year's industrial experience in a regulated industry like Medical Devices or Pharmaceuticals.
* Experience manufacturing drug/device combination products.
* ISO 7 clean room experience (or higher specification).
* Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot process and equipment issues in a time-critical environment.
* IQ/OQ of equipment and PQ of processes.
* Laboratory or process scale experience of wet chemistries involving monomers and hydrogels polymers.
* Analytical chemistry laboratory experience.
[ Saffron Walden, Essex, Salary to: £22,000 | vacancy reference : 29575 ]