Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an experienced chemical process operator to join a company based in Haverhill. Working on a 4 on 4 off 7am to 7pm (including weekends and Bank Holidays) shift pattern the job is plant based with regular contact with other members of the company required.
* Carry out chemical production processes of certain materials to defined SOPs.
* Document manufacture on production sheets provided.
* Perform routine maintenance on key plant equipment.
* Package materials for despatch in accordance with Work Instructions.
* Perform chemical waste disposal in accordance with Work Instructions.
* Maintain high standards of plant cleanliness in line with agreed goals.
* Carry out some re-packaging of certain materials in accordance with Work Instructions.
* Document output and downtime in the Production Plan Daily.
* Carrying out any other task as requested by the Production Manager, Operations Manager or Managing Director
* Effective communication skills
* Chemical Hazards awareness
Knowledge and / or experience of the following would be beneficial:
Manufacturing Technique Procedures
PPE and Labelling
Health & Safety
[ Haverhill, Suffolk, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 30123 ]