Our client, based in Hertfordshire is seeking a talented, insightful and ambitious mechanical engineer to join a growing team.
The successful candidates will develop new medical devices by drawing on their engineering insight, analysis, creativity, initiative and drive.
The successful candidate will:
* Take immediate responsibility for challenging technical work
* Solve complicated engineering problems through invention, theoretical analysis and experimentation
* Effectively integrate with a talented team of engineers, designers and physicists.
You will have:
* A 1st or upper 2nd class degree from a leading university in mechanical engineering or related discipline
* A very strong understanding of mechanical engineering fundamentals
* A good mixture of analytical, experimental and creative capabilities
* A track record of creating insight that sets the direction in solving technical problems
* A proven drive to succeed
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Experience in research and development would be advantageous
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 23064 ]
For more information or to apply for this job, please complete the details below.